Dependent Visa

Dependent Visa


Canada Family Sponsorship- Family Class (FC):

A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, can sponsor his spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative for a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC)

Canada Super Visa:


As of 1st December, 2011, Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa which is a 10 years Multiple Entry visa. They can enjoy visiting their children, grandchildren and families in Canada without the need to renew their status.

USA H4 Visa:


Family members of H1B workers (spouses, and unmarried children under 21 years of age) can apply under the H4 category, and avail the benefit of living in USA as a family in the determined duration of the H1B work permit.